Sunday, October 11, 2009

At more risk for getting swine flu?

Well, according to Health news, if you worry too much, hug/kiss/shake hands, smoke (I knew that!), drinking alcohol, solely using anti-bacterial gel.. and etc.

So, I'm guilty of worrying too much, hugging/kissing others, shaking hands and the gel. Now what? Well Wai Lana supplements are on sale. I got myself some nerve toners and things that can calm me down (the kids will be happy), and the immune booster vitamins. That will be good for all of us all around.

On side note, I've been rather depressed of the late. Maybe just because of what's been happening at work and that kind of thing. I should be all right. I cheered up today a little after doing yoga with Wailana and especially after the fun yoga sound at the end of her shows.

Have a good weekend y'all!

No comments: