Monday, July 27, 2009

Be Inspired by Wai Lana

Hi everyone, :) I have been starting on project after another,- and so life has definitely been very hectic for me. I've been helping my sister move house and all that so I've hardly been home.

I found Wai Lana's weekly message- "Inside Out Yoga" to be very insightful. Wai Lana was talking about how it's not necessary to try to force your body into what you may think is the "ideal" yoga posture. Wai Lana also mentioned that it's necessary to note and be aware of your body's limitations and strengths and to work on those as needed. She also reiterates that through regular and conscientious practice, you will advance quickly.

This is just one of the many reasons I love practicing Wai Lana Yoga. I know I am safe with her. It's great to know that I don't have to make believe I'm good and force my body into postures I know I can't do.

No comments: