Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Aloe Energy


I've been taking Wailana's "Aloe Energy", one of the newest products of Wailana, and I have just felt the great effects of it on me. I do have so much more energy. It's amazing, it's lovely! It's definitely a worthy buy.






Click here for enlarged view
price:

Aloe Energy

Special offer: Buy two bottles of Aloe Energy, get one free!

Aloe Energy provides you with ginsenosides, which reduce fatigue and improve stamina and endurance. They are especially helpful in maintaining peak performance during physical exertion.

17 fl oz

Ingredients: Pure aloe vera juice, aloe vera pulp, apple juice concentrate, stevia extract, lemon juice powder, xanthan gum (thickener), ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract, Panax ginseng extract, cayenne pepper, citric acid (pH stabilizer)

Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat or cure any disease.

1 comment:

krystyna said...

I know, Aloe Energy
is worth to buy,
very healthy and needful
specially in this fall season.


Ps.
Janice,
do you accept comments?
I didn't see my last comment.