Monday, October 20, 2008

Detoxifying

For most of us, our environments are getting more and more polluted everyday. It is important to know how to detoxify. Hatha Yoga is one great way of doing that. Before I started doing Hatha Yoga - the days I fondly call "Pre-Wailana days" my health was not great. I had a lot of trouble eating properly, I had a lot of breakouts, and I was always low in energy. One reason that causes all of that is a build up of toxins in the body. Hatha Yoga cleans out your whole body- with all the squeezing, twisting, bending, and stretching movements fresh, clean blood flushes all the different organs. This in turn flushes out the built up toxins and fat build up around the different body systems/organs- allowing them to work properly.

Now I am also taking Wai Lana's supplements to help remove the toxins. Aloe Vera in particular is one of those things that is revered for its healing and cooling effects on the body. I've been taking Wai Lana's Aloe Cleansing and the Pure Aloe Juice almost everyday now. I love how it makes me feel - so clean and light inside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Removing toxins from our body is very important to stay healthy... With the polluted environment there it is difficult to maintain health, recent natural healing treatments are very much useful for most of the body ailments to be cured...
Thanks for this information...