Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Review of Extra Thick Hot Pink Unprinted Yoga and Pilates Mat from Wai Lana Productions

Originally submitted at OnlineSports

Twice the thickness of our standard mat for extra cushioning and comfort.

  • Sticky yet smooth surface prevents slipping
  • Thicker cushioning for greater comfort
  • Offers support and stability in poses
  • Latex-free (tested by an independent laboratory)


Wailana's Extra Thick mats

By Aiva Bragley from San Antonio, Texas on 10/5/2008

 

5out of 5

Pros: Cheap, Non-slip, Portable, Durable, Comfortable, Easy to wash, Attractive Colors

Best Uses: Yoga, Sleeping, Home, Pilates, At The Gym, Sit-ups

Describe Yourself: Frequent Exerciser

I really love Wailana's products, and this mat in particular. I've had one for ages and I've taken it EVERYWHERE I go. It's my best mate for exercise.
:)

http://www.wailana.com is definitely my favorite website!

(legalese)

No comments: