Monday, September 15, 2008

Choosing a yoga teacher

This morning while I was doing Wai Lana's Wake Up Body DVD, one of my new neighbors came to visit. I invited her in and asked her if she wanted to do yoga with me. She was kinda hesitant at first but joined in. Turns out she's done yoga herself, but not regularly. She said that all the teachers she met were such arrogant cocky asses she really didn't want to have anything to do with them or yoga anymore!

I said it was unlucky... anyway I invited her to come everyday and I hope she really will come.

It got me thinking about choosing yoga teachers. I mean yeah sure I've had my experiences with yoga teachers who just are- like she said, too cocky it's just a total turn off. But I always liked yoga anyway, and now especially, I like my teacher too. Wailana's the best. On a side note, I really love listening to and watching her lighten up videos. Keeps me smiling that's for sure!

No comments: