Monday, September 22, 2008

Wailana Yoga for Women's Ailments

1. Every girl knows the pains of the monthly hormonal waves. As a teenager, my dismenoreah was so extreme that I would be bed ridden for at least a day (of course it was a great way to skip school sometimes, but it was never fun) and had to take painkillers. Up until I was a young adult it was still very painful. I was used to taking painkillers to keep the pain down, and antidepressants to keep my hormone triggered mood swings at bay. But now those days are all behind me- thanks to Wailana Yoga.
When I started practicing Wailana Yoga, within a few weeks, everyone was noticing that I was a lot less moody. I ate craved less and ate less. My dismenorrea was totally gone and as long as I don’t stop practicing my yoga, it doesn’t come back! It’s saved me a lot of time, and effort to keep my emotions under control. I’m finally able to have proper relationships with other people and don’t just feel like locking myself up for a certain portion of the month. I can actually function and enjoy my work, my life much more than ever before.
Wailana’s also come out with some supplements that will help ease menopause and the effects of stress; I’m going to get them for sure. I think it’s great that she’s come up with this new product line. I buy my supplements from 2 different online stores on a regular basis, and the way I think is that- if Wailana has it, then I’ll be sure to just get it from her. Everyone else is a second choice.

No comments: