Friday, September 19, 2008

Wailana Yoga Supplements have come!!

Yay :) I love fast shipping. I ordered over some of Wailana Yoga's supplements a few days ago and whaddya know, they're here already! I love how efficient Wailana's team is. Everything comes right away. Once I had a problem with one of the things I ordered- I got sent the wrong mat- so I gave them a call, and they were so courteous and charming I felt bad about complaining in the first place. Anyhow, I got many many apologies and the right mat in a flash.

I've been busy preparing for the Christmas season. I'm one of those people who likes to start decorating early. :) I love this time of year. I usually organize the neighborhood kids and teach them all kinds of Christmas carols. A lot of the kids are really talented, so we combine all their different talents then go from house to house singing. It's always great fun.

No comments: