Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wanted: Mothers for the Congress

I recently signed the Mom Congress. I encourage all concerned mothers to sign it too! It's a great opportunity to have your voice heard in the congress. This will affect our children. As parents, we are naturally concerned about our children and their well being.

This is one reason I make sure my kids are doing yoga with Wai Lana Little Yogis. I know they will be living their own lives and making their own decisions. I want them to be able to have everything they need to stay healthy, and be healthy. I trust that Wai Lana Yoga can do that for them, as it's done it for me. Of course I don't force the issue on them, and I am thankful that they actually enjoy doing their yoga and always ask to do it even on days I've forgotten to put the tapes on.

Happy living!

No comments: