Monday, August 24, 2009

Hip and fit

I'm feeling like a hip mom right now, I just ordered one of Wai Lana Yoga's Urban Yoga Bags. I'm sure it will look better on me than my all-harassed-trying to hold onto 10 different little bags in one go look.

And so.. keep fit and cut the fat with these good tips from Yahoo's Health news:


    Use yogurt instead of cream or mayo

    Drink lots of water

    Skip the cheese

    Eat salsa instead of dressing

    Skip your office snacks

    Cook your own popcorn

    Get a steamer

    Eat more fruits during the day and during breakfast

    skip the sugar

    Drinking coffee? Skip the creamer



Try out Wai Lana's favorite juices book. She has some fantastic juices there that are like instant-fill-me-ups. She also has one "fat burner" juice. Drink it, do your yoga, and watch your pounds melt away. ;)

No comments: