Thursday, August 6, 2009

Losing weight

I've been trying to lose a few more pounds. I've just got about 8 more pounds to go before I am like, 4 sizes down from what I was a couple years ago, and I am definitely not looking back. I've never felt so great. I really appreciate one of the weekly messages of Wai Lana sometime back on being the chariot driver. It made me realize I should be able to manage what I'm eating, and I have!

It's fantastic. Weight training has definitely helped as well. The other day MSN Health had a good article on how weight training makes it so that you burn 40% more fat than other people who may exercise the same amount of time, because, well, muscles, literally, are hot, and burn fat.

So having a proper diet and exercising is still the king of weight loss. I've been trying out a lot of the juices from Wai Lana Yoga's favorite juices, and the "Fat Burner", which I was rather intimidated by before- has worked wonders for my waist. And it actually tastes good. I'm kinda addicted to it now.

I am happy Wai Lana is on social networking websites now! It's great stuff.

No comments: